Sunday, May 13, 2007

The rest of May 4th




After seeing the coolest thing in the world we walked over to the city palace and saw elephants and camels along the way. It’s a little weird just seeing camels along the street like it was nothing, but here it’s pretty common here. The palace had some great carvings but I spied some weapons on display that I had only seen in WoW. Fist weapons! They were something right out of a fantasy novel, complete with detailed handles and everything. They looked just as grizzly as I had always imagined, the sabers and knives were also interesting.

After the palace the heat made us want to head back to the hotel and some welcome AC.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get drunk and punch one of the camels?

Michael Mink said...

Fortunately none of the camels spit on me so I didn’t have to.