Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Shirt

Saturday we went in to work and worked on some outstanding issues with the project and afterward went out to find a new place to eat. We walked over to one of the major sections of town and on the way found a wonderful little handy craft market. I bought a little something for my parents as well as a new shirt! It is a long Indian styled white shirt that I can wear out when I want to look a little better than my regular REI outfit.

After the shop we found a great little bar/resturant. Jenneli and Brooke were the only women in the place because in the part of the country we are in few women drink. The atmosphere was great and we celebrated our first week together in Ongole. The waiter suggested 2 great appetizers and we rounded it off with a few nan and a curry dish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Is that one of those cool pirate shirts?

If so I will sooooo pay you to send me a couple! XL if there is such a thing there. :)

Unknown said...

I think XL in india is like M. Do they sell them in white man sizes?