Friday, June 8, 2007

Doom strikes Jenneli!

Yesterday morning Jenneli started feeling ill and by 2pm she was full on not well. I won't go into details as they aren't pretty but she is doing better now after some antibiotics and some other drugs. I'm pretty sure it was just a bacteria infection and she should be 100% tomorrow. The worst part about it was that she had to miss Bindu's wedding engagement party! :( I'll blog about that soon with some pictures. We still don't know what could have caused it since I didn't fall ill but it could be that I have some anti-bodies built up from the past month.

1 comment:

nm said...

I hope you feel better Jen. :) Let me know if you guys need anything.

It has been great reading through your posts. And yes Jen is right that you don't get malaria via water. I am sure there are lots of other lovely things though. ;)

I do understand their clothing more after you guys describe how hot it is.